Still a chance to register for a FREE place!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity...
Supplier Engagement Event: Translink
Titanic Belfast - 26th February 2019
InterTradeIreland has joined forces with Translink to deliver a Supplier Engagement event with a difference.
Come along and engage with:
- Translink's procurement team to find out about upcoming opportunities,
- decision-makers from across Translink's key business functions to showcase your products, services or new innovations, and
- current Translink suppliers to discuss sub-contractor opportunities.
The event is aimed at SMEs and micro businesses across the island who are interested in tendering for upcoming Translink contracts. Attendees will gain valuable insights into Translink’s specific business needs and how they can best prepare to sell their services to Translink.
The event will facilitate face to face engagement opportunities across a range of procurement categories including:
- Bus Engineering
- Rail Engineering
- Permanent Way and Signalling & Telecoms
- Digital Comms/Design & Print
- Property Maintenance
- Belfast Transport Hub
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
Workshops examining various aspects of the tendering process will also run throughout the morning.
This is a FREE half-day event so early registration is essential to secure your place - register today by clicking here.
Where: Titanic Belfast, 1 Olympic Way, Queen's Road, Titanic Quarter, Belfast, BT3 9EP
When: Tue 26th February 2019 8:45am - 1:00pm Registration from 8:15am sharp
Delivered in partnership with Translink