InterTradeIreland is pleased to announce the launch of a new Pilot programme called Elevate Plus which aims to provide additional support to companies that have previously completed an Elevate project within the last 12 months. This programme has been developed in direct response to feedback received from participants of the Elevate programme and provides additional support to help businesses to develop and exploit viable and live sales opportunities identified through their original Elevate project.
This will be a competitive process with 10 places available in total. The Elevate assessment panel will make the final decision and award funding to projects considered to be most in need of assistance.
Please note that the terms and conditions of this programme have been revised as follows:
- Total funding available per project is £2,500 incl. VAT (Euro equivalent)
- InterTradeIreland will fund £2,000 (incl. VAT). The remaining £500 (incl.VAT) will be contributed by the company and paid directly to the appointed consultant.
- The appointed consultant must contribute a minimum of Four days of their time to the project.
- Successful companies will make the final decision on choice of consultant to assist them with their project.
As this is a Pilot programme and funding is limited, places will only be made available to companies that have particpated and completed a project under Phase 4 of the programme i.e. Approved between April 2014 and March 2015. In addition companies must be able to demonstrate and identify:
- At least one viable/live sales opportunity directly attributable to the work carried out under their main Elevate project.
- Capacity and resources to service new sales opportunities identified and secured in the cross-border market.
- Unable to follow-up on the opportunities identified without the support of InterTradeIreland.
- Strong committment at senior management level with the ability to contribute £500 (incl. VAT) towards the project cost.
The closing date for applications is Friday 28th August 2015. If successful, projects will be expected to commence early September and complete no later than mid November 2015.
Eligible companies from Phase 4 have been notified about the programme and supplied with an application form in a separate email.
If you have any questions, please call the office and speak to either myself, Paddy or Denise.